EVENTS AND NEWS
- 18th March – Park opening and inauguration of the town hall of Le Locle
- 19th March – Fathers day (free entry for all fathers)
- 27th March – 10th April – Easter tresure hunt
- 29th March – Inauguration of the Grand Tour of Switzerland sign
- 29th March – 05th November – Tresure Hunt with Rudy
- 17th – 21th April – Steam train
- 19th April – Inauguration Werdenberg Castle
- 13th May – Inauguration Grotto Raffael
- 14th May – Mothers day (free entry for all mothers)
- 28th July – Info stand Ferrovia Vigezzina-Centovalli
- 15th August – Info stand Ferrovia Vigezzina-Centovalli
- 27th August – Kids Day
- 12th September – Inauguration Valascia ice sradion
- 14th October – Concert “Canterini di Lugano” – 11:00 am (in case of bad weather the concert is canceled)
- 05th November – End of season party with Rudy&Friends
Swissminiatur, in cooperation with the Cerebral Foundation, is installing special benches in Melide to enable disabled...
From March 19 to November 7, 2021, the park will be open every day from 9 am to 6 pm (last entrance at 5:30 pm). Lindt...
Following the press conference of 17.02.2021 held in Bern, we are pleased to inform you that Swissminiatur will start...
More Swiss people visited the Swissminiatur in Melide during the "Corona Year" 2020 than in the previous year....
Over the past 60 years, Melide's Swissminiatur has become a true institution. Thanks to a renovation, partly financed...
Swissminiatur extend the season until 8 November 2020!
Established by the UN in 1981, it is celebrated on 21 September each year and there are many initiatives that want to...
From today, the ETR 470 of the Cisalpino company began to travel inside the Swissminiatur. After 996 hours of hard...