Town hall, Delémont

The first town hall was built in 1435 and then demolished in 1741 because of financial problems. The present town hall was erected in 1742 and consequently extended in 1868. The addition of a third floor, unfortunately enough, has in many ways spoiled the building’s aesthetic beauty.

Saint-Ursanne collegiale church

This collegiate church in Roman style was ­built in the 12th century. Everything began with the erection of the choir on the territory previously occupied by the abbey, which had been constructed 100 years before. This abbey was placed near Ursanne’s grave. The side chapels were built later in the 14th and 16th centuries.