This beautiful castle, with its tower on the water, lies on the right shore of the lake of Thun, in the Bernese Oberland. It dates back to the 13th century and hosts a museum representing furniture culture between 16th and 19th century.  The castle’s park, created in 1840, is considered one of the most beautiful in the alpine region and with its 25’000 m2 extension represents magnificently the history of gardening.